Wireless field devices lower the barrier to project ROI justification, speeds the installation process, and thus gets operational faster.
Industrial organizations looking for operational improvement are looking for new areas to gain efficiencies or optimization. This leads to re-evaluating areas that were in the past hard to financially justify or physically hard to gain access. Wireless field devices solve this issue with the ability to lower the cost and provide an alternative path for instrumentation.
When evaluating industrial wireless offerings, SmartLine Wireless Pressure product offers significant performance and cost advantages for both current and new users of industrial wireless technology by:
• Providing a robust wireless network with increased power, faster update rates, reduced infrastructure requirements and wider deployment options
• Incorporating additional noise reduction to improve performance in control applications
• Simplifying installation and commissioning
• Utilizing long-life commodity batteries
• Offering the ability usef 24-volt DC power, optionally, in the field
• Implementing proven, industry-best cyber security